Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Graduation Nails! Gold and Navy Chevron

I graduated from University today! My university's colour is blue so I went with a blue base with gold chevron to celebrate! The photographer complimented my nails too!
Sorry about the obvious chipping, I didn't get the opportunity to photograph my nails until I got home as my ceremony was really early in the day. 

Sorry about the lack of posts recently. a lot has been going on in my life. I was going to move back in with my parents but at the last possible moment, I got a job, and was able to stay in my house, woooo! Also, I got a new AWFUL housemate, who is now getting kicked out after a fortnight of awfulness, wooo! So much good news after so much stress - I feel absolutely elated! 

The blue is Rimmel - Navy Seal and the gold is GOSH - Frosted Gold. I used striping tape to create the chevron because I have no regular tape. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10