Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

My Neighbour Totoro

Since I got my new nail art brushes I haven't been sure what to paint. I have been overwhelmed by the possibilities. I finally decided on doing characters from a movie on my nails and then I decided to do them from the super cute movie My Neighbor Totoro, therefore, these were inspired by the Studio Ghibli movie My Neighbor Totoro!
Nail art nails My Neighbor Totoro

Unfortunately I think my totoros look like owls and are a little messy but my sootball is so cute and I painted that as an afterthought! If I was to repaint these I would definitely try and improve on Totoro's ears as I am sure they are much bigger in the film and his belly could do with being bigger too. Overall though, these are my second attempt at character designs and I think I made them cute if not perfect.  

These were all painted using acrylic paints with Barry M - Blueberry as the base colour. I also added a matte topcoat.

If you haven't seen this film I recommend that you do! It's a children's film but people of all ages can enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10