Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

My first blog post!

I have decided to up my nail game and create a blog!
It's obviously very empty in here because I have not posted anything so this post will be dedicated to recent nail designs I have done:




Ice lolly nails. Featuring, Fabs, Rockets, Twisters and some plain pink ice lollies. I have a ring binder with rocket ice lollies on it and that is what originally inspired this design. I then thought of other frozen treats to include! I absolutely love Twisters, that are my absolute favourite icecream/icelolly (it has both) so of course they had to be there and Fabs are my mum's favourite. 
These were for #OMD2nails day 18 - Dotticure. I think I should have made the polkadots the main focus for a dotticure but I added the daisies because why not?


These were for #OMD2nails day 12 - 3D. Little blue flowers look so dainty and delicate besides the studs. 
These are based on some earrings I have which are daisies set on a gold background. I think I redid the middle nail 3 times and it still didn't turn out as good as I hoped. It's so hard to make two nails identical!
These were for #omd2nails day 7 - Holographic. I love holographic polish but I never wear it because I don't know how to use it in nailart! But I had this idea to do an accent nail with a large sparkly holo rose and I think it looks pretty cool.
These were for #omd2nails day 5 - Dark. I chose to do this for the theme because the palm trees are set against a sunset in which it is becoming dark. I have seen loads of people do palm tree nails and I see simular designs on dresses and skirts and I was dying to try it!
These were for #omd2nails day 2 - Coral. Little tiny roses and polkadots: very cute combo!
Daisies on the blue gradient. These smudged :(
Orange sunburst flowers. I was trying to do a different pattern but this happened and I liked it. 

So girly and sparkly! Glittery fairy/butterfly wings. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10