Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

Futurama

I discovered that I can watch 10 seasons of Futurama on Netflix, so that is what I did last night (whilst I painted my nails, of course!).
I painted Leela and Fry first and then I was a bit apprehensive about painting any other characters because I painted those two so well I didn't want to mess up. I think I did a better job on Zoidberg and Bender though because they are more detailed. I am so surprised I managed to paint Zoidberg on my pinkie nail because it is so small! 






I really enjoyed painting these. Painting characters takes me quite a long time but it's time well spent because its so relaxing painting things on my nails and watching cartoons ;) 

I think I captured thier characters quite well, too. Bender looking angry, Leela looking annoyed, Fry looking as if he's day dreaming and zoidberg looking goofy. 

The base colour is a greyish blue which I thought suited quite well, Rimmel Stormy Skies. I painted everything freehand using acrylic paints. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10