Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Classy Nails for #NailArtAug

I have done so many floral manis but I just can't stop! I love floral designs so much. These are for Californials' August nail art challenge. I think floral designs are also quite classy ;) 

The pattern is loosely based on this pretty dress from Oasis. It's only loosely based on it because I'm not talented enough to copy it properly, haha! I chose brighter colours to make the design more subtle and light. This is the first time I have painted leaves that look leafy because I carefully examined the leaves in the pattern.
 I experimented with adding a matte topcoat and my nails look like floral note paper or scrapbook paper now! I think it is quite cute.
The base colour is my all-time favourite colour, Barry M Coconut. (I need to buy MORE nude/off-white colours!) Every detail is painted with Crafter's acrylic paints and an acrylic rigger brush from my local craft shop. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10