Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Turquoise Nautical Nails

This is my third attempt at nautical nails and I am still not confident enough to use more than one colour (besides white). I absolutely adore this colour, though. I think it is my favourite polish right now! In fact, I love these nails altogether because they're so cute, summery and wearable. 

The stripes were created by using straight nail vinyls from nailvinyls.com. The anchor and the heart were painted freehand with acrylic paint. Another reason why I love this nail polish so much is because it almost matches that acrylic paint perfectly. 

The base colours I used were Barry M - Green Berry and  Models Own Snow White. If you too want a matching nail polish and acrylic paint, then you will want the acrylic paint I used for the anchor which is DecoArt Crafter's Acrylic in Turquoise.

I got all my acrylic paints from my local craft shop for £1.50 each and I found they were cheaper there than popular online retailers because I didn't need to pay extra for delivery, so check your local craft shop first if you can. And then you can also feel good about shopping locally!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10